In this episode:
- David shares examples of companies and organizations gaining a competitive advantage from communicating in real-time with social media.
- Find out why David rejects the question of ROI in social media marketing.
- Check out David’s observations on the biggest mistakes companies make in social media marketing.
- Hear about David’s research on how being more socially connected and available impacts shareholder value.
- Get the best advice around on beginning a social media policy in your company, and how to manage the three main internal social roadblocks: legal, PR, and HR.
– “Eloqua joins the party” CEO Joe Payne’s blog post about Market2Lead acquisition.
– Real Time Marketing & PR, David Meerman Scott